Despite Manitoba’s strong COVID-19 response, Tennis Manitoba remains patient with its restart plans for sanctioned, competitive play.
Tennis remains in Phase 3 of its return to play. Phase 4 is when all restrictions would be lifted and competitive play can return to normal.
In case you missed it, here are the key points on Phase 3:
● Opening of indoor tennis facilities.
● Small social tennis activities.
● Small tournaments with modified rules.
● Singles / Doubles organized play.
● Players must continue to adhere to guidelines/restrictions as outlined in ‘Playing Tennis Safely’ document(s).
● Open lounges with food/beverage services
For more information on TMB’s phase in to play plan, click here.