Kids tennis leagues will be starting up again this January at several locations throughout Winnipeg. The leagues are for children ages 12 years and under who are new to tennis. Participants can play right away due to the modified tennis format which uses slower balls, smaller courts, and right sized racquets.
Kids team tennis league details
- Tennis experience is not required
- Modified tennis equipment is provided
- Kids will be placed on a team with a coach
- League sessions also include practices
- Kids earn points for their team
- All participants receive a T-shirt and modified ball.
The Tennis Manitoba kids tennis leagues offer children the opportunity to develop their individual and team tennis skills in a fun, yet competitive atmosphere. For more information or to register, visit tennismanitoba.com/aces