(June 11, 2021) Good afternoon member clubs/facilities and players,
As you may already be aware, the province recently posted the new public health orders. Here’s how it affects tennis:
- Maximum 5 people per court
- Doubles play is acceptable
- Lessons are acceptable with up to 4 participants and 1 instructor per court
- Players do not need to be from the same household to play together / share the same court
- No organized events such as leagues and tournaments
Click here to see the new health orders.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have a great weekend,
Tennis Manitoba Executive Director