Job Opportunity – Operations Manager
Tuxedo Tennis Club – 370 Southport Blvd.
July – August 2017
The Tuxedo Tennis Club is in need of an Operations Manager for a term position from July 4 to August 26, 2017. The club is run by a volunteer board. The club has six courts with many programs for children and adults.
- Managing club programs (leagues, tournaments and drop-in play) in conjunction with volunteers
- Collecting and record keeping of member and guest fees
- Ensuring an environment of customer service excellence – responding to player requests and concerns
- Communicating (by e-mail or phone) with members regarding events
- Maintaining and cleaning clubhouse, grounds and tennis courts
- Ensuring that rules, regulations and emergency procedures are followed; resolving conflicts; completing injury and incident reports
- Marketing TTC – maintaining club web-site using a content manager
The work hours for this position will be 30 hours/week and will involve a combination of weekdays, evenings, and weekends. The schedule will vary depending on weather (closed when raining).
Experience with managing activity programs would be an asset; previous tennis experience would be helpful.
Preference will be given to secondary and post-secondary students who will be returning to school next year. This is an excellent opportunity for a student to gain valuable customer service experience. Salary will be $15.00/hour.
Forward your resume to email@example.com by June 26, 2017.