|2010 Manitoba Open champion Tony Larson and
2011 champion Kevin Kylar plan to renew acquaintances
at this year’s Manitoba Open.
The 2012 Manitoba Open & Senior Open starts next week at the Kildonan Tennis Club, located along the Red River in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Manitoba’s best tennis players will be battling to claim provincial championships from July 17-27. The Open events, along with Senior draws, will begin next Tuesday with finals scheduled for Sunday, July 22nd. Online registration deadline for these events is today. The 4.5 and 3.5 draws begin Monday, July 23rd and wrap up on Friday, July 27th. Entry deadline for 4.5 and 3.5 events is Sunday, July 15th at 11:59pm.
All tournament participants receive:
- 2012 Manitoba Open T-shirt
- Access to Karoake night held on Saturday, July 21st
- An all you can eat brunch on Sunday, July 22nd, catered by Urban Prairie Cuisine
- DewDrop water throughout the tournament courtesy of World of Water, Henderson Highway.
Visit the 2012 Manitoba Open & Senior Open website.
* Previous Manitoba Open singles, doubles, and/or mixed doubles champions.